Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Pretzels and Jonsi

So, I found this recipe on Rachel's Elephantine blog. They looked SO good, I just had to make them! I was going to wait and make them with Amanda, but I couldn't last.


This morning, I got my coffee, checked my Etsy, and cleaned the kitchen before recruiting a few siblings to help me. We followed this recipe, The Mall Pretzels. There is a video to make things much easier! We had to substitute All-Purpose Flower with Whole Wheat Flower, because we had run out.



We made two batches, 8 per batch. We made the classic, salty mall pretzels. And then we made some with brown sugar. The sugar ones were my favorite.





And for some tunes, we listened to Jonsi.




Until later,
Mariah

1 comment:

  1. These look AMAZING! I think I am going to have to try them out! YUM!!!!

    ReplyDelete