Saturday, July 2, 2011

I'm In Love With Today

Today is the 2nd of July... I just thought I'd let you know.
June 12 was the first day of summer this year, but it's only just begun here in my little part of Southern California. The past few mornings have been clear and bright-- not a bit of overcast in sight. The weather is getting gorgeously warm, and my adorable red beach cruiser has been my way of transportation lately.

Anyways, I missed the Farmer's Market yesterday. :( I was going to go and buy some peaches for a tart, but I had a rehearsal. (Yea, I'm your regular thespian. ;) ) So, I'll be riding my bike down next Friday. Till then, I'll have to figure something else out. :\ Food Network, baby! Love their recipes. But I would love some suggestions on what I should bake for a 4th of July party. Ideas?

Here are a few things I've been dreadfully in love with lately.
Park St's Impeccable Taste in Fashion, and this adorable White Children's Cardigan. (I wish it came in my size.)


And these two studly men. Jeff Bridges (left), and James Dean (right). Goodness me... They make my heart pitter patter. Haha

Anyways, everyone have a good Saturday!



Much Love!
~ Mariah <333

1 comment:

  1. Impeccable, eh? You flatter me. I love your blog! It's adorable.

    ReplyDelete