Thursday, July 7, 2011

Touring France On A Bicycle

It's a dream of mine, really. One day I want to tour France on a lovely bicycle. Maybe with my little pal, Amanda. But someday, I will.
Here are a few things that make me lust to travel even more. I keep looking at all of these lovely things, but it's painful! But I can't stop! It's like eating lots of chocolate. :(
 

1.) Wood Bike Basket - abasketfull   2.)  Last Blooming Skirt - Anthropologie   3.) Vintage Straw Sun Hat - ethanollie   4.) Briefcase in Latte Corduroy - jennyndesign

Anyways, that's all for now. I should be out enjoying this gorgeous weather. I'm making 'Baked Doughnuts' today. Photos and a recipe to follow!

Much love,
Mariah <333

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, start planning your trip and it'll happen! I want to do a cross-country photography trip, so I know what it's like when you want to do a crazy awesome trip so bad! I think we'll get there :]

    xoxo

    Sandra from A Little More Than Life

    ReplyDelete